četvrtak, 23. travnja 2020.

Dr. Bajram Haliti



DIALOGUES OF LOVE

POETICAL DIALOGUES BETWEEN

MIRABAI AND BAJRAM HALITI



Bajram
FIRST DREAM

I dream- I want to die.
Brahma, almighty, embraces my dream about death.
He breathes the dream of life into me, the dream of the poet
Who about her, after five hundred earthly years,
Sings in his thoughts.

This morning I saw, still in a deep dream,
Lachy with Mirabai.
They were alike both by voice and by size
And their costumes were of the same kind:
Green eyes and the environment
Made them exactly the same.
But with the melancholy I realized than
- Mirabai is shinier for me.

Bajram
SECOND DREAM

I hear the music, on flute she plays and hardly can I restrain,
The flowers bloom although spring is far yet,
And bees already collect flowers’ powder.
The sky is breaking and the lightening is shining,
The waves are rising
In my heart,
It is raining
And my heart longs to see Mirabai.
There, where the rhythm of the world grows and falls,
There my heart arrived.
I came to my mistress into her home,
On her wedding day,
All hers friends were singing
Only I was tortured with streams of love and pain:
Is it fear troubles me,
While I’m burning in the flame,
While I’m dying from the wintriness?
To turn him out and give me

Mirabai

My friend, today the serene master
Married me in the dream.
And in the wedding walk all the gods
With mine and his cousins walked, of course.
And when the ceremony was over,
He in silence took my hand.
All my dreams became alive
On that time.
Oh, with the unforgettable pleasure
Was gifted a woman.
Friend of mine, today the serene master
Married me, alas, just in the dream.

Bajram
THIRD DREAM

I’m all alone; she is with Girhard, husband of hers,
Sorrow to me, to her – soft pillows.
Through stinging nettles I creep,
She is naked beside him!
Alas, miserable he holds her and squeezes
And she bears him; with natural easiness
They are tied with those dangerous ties  
Of human not divine law.
To everyone else but me kind is the sacred law,
But for all sins because of her I’m punished.

Half of my life I spent on the banks of
The Gang and Yamane.
In this second half,
Bigger, dreamy I watched at the rivers like
At a crystal ball.
And I saw the domes of her city, on the
Surface waves they make,
Imperial statues of stone made and the guardians as well.
I saw the streets crowded with girls,
In black clothes dressed Romanies,
With their necks in gold chained,
And with swords at their belts.
I saw the temple they hurry to
Because he su

Mirabai

Where does my dear go?
His paths I do not know.
Just once he sent a word to me
To inflame the lighthouse of love.
The boat of love he dropped
Into the ocean of parting, from shore far away.
When you will be back, my dear?
Mira, lost is already in fear.
Where does my dear go?
His paths I do not know.

When I am separated from my love
With miseries is filled my heart:
By day I have no peace,
By night I have no dream.
Who can I share my pain with?
The night is dark, the time runs.
My master is gone,
I’m awaking and tremble with fear.

Bajram

The widow sits behind her husband’s deathbed:
Of a fire she is not afraid.
Reject all your fears because of this poor corpse.
Has ever anyone advised a woman to bury herself
On her husband’s deathbed?
And has ever anyone advised love to search for
Blissfulness in serenity?
The woman separated from her love
Weave on the loom.
The city of bodies is raising in whole his beauty,
And inside of him the palace of spirit is built.
The wheel of love on the sky turns,
And throne is, by the jewels of knowledge,
Erected on that very place.
Such a nice strings that woman weaves
And enriches them with her love
And her faithfulness!
When you became mine
I’ll weave into the chain day and night,
I’ll offer you my tears as award.

Mirabai

In the castle of my lord
Millions of stars, moons and suns shine!
He is the spirit which rests in spirit mine:
He is the eye in the apple of my eye.
If only my spirit and bones could be unified!
If only my love could reach my beloved!
If only my blazing heart could be pacified!
Giridhar is my faithful dear.
I’m amazed with his beauty.
As soon as the night falls
To him I go
And not until morn do I back.
I’m ready to cheer him up
By the day and night,
Oh, my dark-skinned one! In your home
My fortune and youth
I scarified!

By foreign countries wanders
My beloved swarthy.
 He left and forgot Mira,
And nothing I know about him since than.
Awoken I dream and I’ve cut my hair,
Eyelashes are so rare.
In vain I searched everywhere
On all four sides of the world.
The life is empty when you are not there,
And paths are with darkness covered.
By foreign countries wanders
My beloved swarthy

 Bajram
THIRD




FROM TH REVIEW OF M.S. MILICA JEFTIMIJEVIC LILIC

POETICAL SYMPHONY OF LOVE LONGING

Bajram Haliti, who has confirmed his talent in many books, again presents us really original handwriting in which the theme of love is treated in an unusual way. In other words, we are dealing with a poetical dialogue between this poet and Mirabai, the poetess from sixteenth century, the representative of Hindi literature, and the most famous poetess of India. It is a word of unifying a man’s and woman’s principle, of harmony of yearning that is hidden behind the lines, of the dream of ideal, eternal love, of manifestation of this deepest human feeling- love toward the opposite sex, the love which is equally spiritual and platonic, anxious and pleasing, desirous and painful, life and death.

Inspired with the power of poetess Mirabai’s words, by the greatness of her love that inspired her wonderful poetry, but also with her tragic fate, her beauty, Bajram Haliti summons her through his dreams, reanimates her knowing that she is the incarnation of ideal, immortal love and stays totally startled by her. He summons her in love yearning. The lyrical subject is in ecstasy when he speaks to her, when staring at her face he reaches the bottom of her soul. Using the technique of dream Bajram Haliti in the first of four dreams represents the woman, Mirabai, her beauty. He also gives her portrait and the reason of his talk with her. He mentions his dream about death. Tanatos has bent over him and only Eros may bring to life his exhausted powers, the desire to live and to create. By the intervention of gods life is awoken, “Brahma, almighty, embraces my dream about death, / He breathes the dream of life into me, the dream of a poet who / about her, after five hundred earthly years, / sings in his thoughts.” This statement helped the poet to leave the sphere of reality and rational understanding and to take us into irrational and untouchable, into the regions where the base of creativity is placed and from where raises the thought, the picture and the music of a soul. From that place he receives the order to reincarnate the life of Mirabai, to renew her voice, to give her a chance to speak again powerfully, to whisper about the distresses of her heart and about the happiness she felt only in her dreams. Her young husband has died early and, in revolt, she turns down the tradition and refuses to burn together with his dead body because that spirit who seeks fulfilling still lived in her. She has courage to be no-one else’s but hers own, to be the different, and to be the rebel. She also has courage to be the woman born to live and write about love, to celebrate that wonderful feeling by loving Krishna, imagined and swarthy adored.

Bajram Haliti, in the poem represented as I, expressing admiration and praising her physical beauty by the usage of hyperbole, raises her to the throne above Lachy, the goddess of beauty. But, the poet represents Lachy in order to show that there is even more beautiful woman than the goddess of beauty. The poet is captivated, carried away and hit by the love arrow. The feeling of love is intensified by jealousy because Mirabai gets married. The poet could have felt the breaking of his heart when he was thinking of the ways Mirabai belonged to the other man in all meanings of that word.

After the second dream, Mirabai, who in a similar way yearned for hers unmerciful, mysterious dear, spoke up:” By day I have no peace / by night I have no dream. / Who can I share my pain with? / the night is dark, time escapes / My master is gone / I’m awaking and tremble with fear.”

In his conversation with Mirabai, Bajram Haliti laments above the fate of a young widow who had no right to continue her life after her husband’s death. At the same time he admires her intellect and suggests that he would make a lyrical wreathe to her as Petrarka did to Laura or Laza Kostic to Lenka Dundjerski. The verse: “the city of bodies rises up in whole his beauty” is the evident praise to the women’s beauty. The poem is not just the hymn to love but also recognition of women’s virtues, creativity and power.

By the excellent choice of verses from the work of the poetess Mirabai, Bajram Haliti paints the dialogue between a man and a woman that cannot realize their love, she because she is devoted to the Krishna and he because of his commitment to her – distant and non-earthly. These facts were not the obstacle to dress the power of love into the most beautiful pictures. “I understood why I was unable to write a song to her. / She is the song above all songs, my poison and cure. / The red moon which by the power of color extinguishes my blood / as water extinguishes a fire.”

This poem is conceptualized to follow the line of Mirabai’s life with inside drama and intensity which pulses from the praised states of the lyrical subject. The culmination of the poem is the knowledge that she has died. In the fourth dream is expressed the most powerful moment of unifying with beloved Mirabai with the wish to plunge into the river in which is scattered the ash of her body for Bajram to swallow it so that he could remain unified with her forever. In such a manner is the poet unified with this poem whose verses live as a tuneful unit which has risen from his soul.

When he was parting with her he asked her to sing him about love and she returned to him the words of love, with the conclusion that those who love each other, once they meet, should never part. But mirage lasts shortly. The poet is awaking and goes where dream doesn’t dwell, where love doesn’t dwell. Only remains the echo of ecstasy which impregnate the mind and Imagination, which gifts words of which the poem is written.

The power of dreamt feeling of love Bajram Haliti embedded in unusual verses in which the poetess Mirabai served as an inspiring base and hers poems as a core of the poem. Bajram Haliti’s poem is exciting and original ode to the love in which two poets talk about the matters of heart, the sense of life and the purpose of creation thus literature one really especial lyrical creation.




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar